Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Back...The Doc is in!!

Though it may be hard to believe, it's been nearly two years since I've written a blog. I met some great people through my writing and want to apologize to all of you who followed me through the years for disappearing without notice. Life just sort of happened but I hope to regain contact with all of you. Through the urging of friends and fans, I'm back! I'm eager to share my deepest thoughts and experiences with you. But I want this to be interactive. Ask me your questions, tell me your dilemmas and as always I will give my advice on Luv from a man's point of view.

Stay tuned....

Much Luv,

Doc

8 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, I see I am going to have to learn how to navigate over here, I see ya Doc and we're glad your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sometimes we gotta step back in order to move forward. Welcome back you were missed, but let's get it going sir!

    ReplyDelete