Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meet Me In My Dreams

This was me taking a shot a poetry writing a letter to Love himself, enjoy...


Here I am again, dreaming… wondering,…

You're out there I feel you.

My heart beats with excitement each time it thinks about you.

Where are you?

I feel your presence yet your face it still a mystery. I go to bed each night lonely,

Waiting for the moment to hold you, to caress you and feel your soft lips pressed against mine.

Meet me in my dreams I pray, as I clutch my pillow tightly

I wish I may… I wish I might… meet you in my dreams tonight

As I rest my lonely soul another day comes to an end without you

Me wondering who you are, where you are

I manage to let out a gentle sigh, I smile, close my eyes real tight

And make love to you all night long,

Meet me in my dreams

Love, wherever you are, whoever you are, until we meet…I love you.

6 comments:

  1. I'm right here Love...

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice. I can count how many times I go to sleep and entertain the thought of seeing him in my dreams. Very nice Mr. Frazier.


    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Dreams do come true. So I was told. Keep writing, sir.


    Justice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this!!!

    Richgirl357

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that was really deep. That's how i feel.

    LOST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dreamed and wished the same, that love would enter my dream and love was still there when I woke. It seems that my dream is coming a reality.

    Unlimited

    ReplyDelete