Sunday, November 1, 2009

Slow Down Baby

Most of you know I write about things that are on my mind or situations and stories I encounter through friends. In talking to a close friend of mine JP, up in Atlanta yesterday, she asked me have I ever slept with someone that fcuked like a teenager. Funny because I was quickly able to answer yes, recalling a few years back and we got a laugh out of it as I shared the story. Instantly I told her this was surely something to write about. Wait a minute…Is he fcuking me? Well women aren’t the only ones entitled to posing the question. What comes to mind is the guy putting the girl in the “buck” (as we called it when we were kids), legs up in the air as if she’s signaling a touchdown; he’s pounding away… Bamn! Bamn! Bamn! The thing is, there are some women that actually enjoy that and quite frankly at some point it’s okay to get a lil rough with it. But the entire time? Personally I think all the pounding leads to keeping KY in the nightstand drawer if you know what I mean. My question is… Can you just take your time and marinate in it? Savor the moment? Be a bit more attentive and when it’s time to score that touchdown be able to do a dance in the end zone? I mean hell; in the NFL they get a first down every 10 yards changing up plays to achieve that so the same analogy can be used in making love. Surely a man can make love to a woman (not be in love to make love…that’s another blog) and after he’s done have her feel the effects of their artistry. I use that term because making love “is” an art, fcuking, well… I don’t know what you can call that other than what it is.

So JP wanted to know how to tell the other person that you need them to change up you know, be more attentive. I recalled my early 30’s and this Cougar, I believe she was about 54, mistaking that my rhythm having sped up abruptly meant that I was going to mm! too fast (LOL! She just didn’t know). Anyway, I recall her saying very sweet and soft, “Take your time baby, it’s gonna be here all night.” Then I recall a line from one of my favorite songs on Mary J’s first album. She starts out saying something similar… “Slow down baby the lovin ain’t goin nowhere!” She said that soft and sexy, if you’re at least in your 30’s I’m sure you’ve made love to that song a time or two. My point is it’s all in the presentation. If you’re trying to preserve the persons feelings which you should unless you are just ruthless and don’t care (some of us are or used to be) you should give it to them as to not destroy their ego. Now on the other hand if the two of you just don’t jive then there’s not a damn thing you can do about that other than just calling it off right then and there. I don’t see the need to prolong agony when both parties should be enjoying themselves.

So what I want to know from you guys is how you deal with this. What do you do when he/she is fcuking and you want to make love? How do you tell them to jump out of the Volkswagen and climb into your Mercedes?


Let’s Talk About It!


Doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment